Equestrian Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Riders

ERR is a literate, friendly roleplay site. You can choose to either be a horse, or the rider, or maybe even both.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm by Admin

» The Waterfalls
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:00 pm by Admin

» The Forest Clearing
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:58 pm by Admin

» The Lake
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 pm by Admin

» English Riding Arena
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:48 pm by Admin

» Indoor Arena
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 pm by Admin

» Western Riding Arena
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:44 pm by Admin

» The Pastures
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:41 pm by Admin

» Tack Lockers
Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 pm by Admin

Weather & Season

Its currently summer. It's 80 degrees F with 10% chance of rain.

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:51 pm

LITERATE
Be literate. Your post should be at least 4 lines. This rule applies to both human roleplayers and horse roleplayers. I understand if your short a few lines, but don't post something like, "She sat." and that be the end of it.

STAFF
The staff has the right to decline you request to join the site with a specific character if we feel it doesn't belong here, you haven't read the rules, etc...

ACCEPT
Do not start roleplaying before your character(s) have been accepted. Its annoying not knowing who you're talking to because their character has NOT even been accepted in yet.

RESCPET
Respect should be given to each member of this site, especially (but not excluded to) the staff who work hard to make this site as fun and friendly as possible.

DRAMA
Sure, drama makes for a good roleplay, but don't make it constant. Its annoying, especially if you act as if you can't even help yourself.

ADVERTISMENT
Do not constantly advertise your site, artwork, writings, etc... anywhere on the site. There is a place specifically made for this purpose.

DOUBLE POSTING
Do not post twice in the same topic right after another. Wait until someone else responds! Its annoying. If you make a mistake or want to add on to an old post, just edit it, its not hard.

ACCOUNTS
You may have 3 human characters and 3 horse characters, however, try to equal it out if you have more than one character, 1 horse, 1 human, etc.. If you make separate accounts, please separate them with one account being for you humans and one for your horses, or all separate.

CONTROLLING
Do not control another person's character, simple as that, no explanation needed.

MARY-SUE
Your not perfect, so why should your character's be? Its annoying, we all have flaws somewhere.

SEMI-REALISTIC
This is a semi-realistic roleplay. This means the use of powers, unusual coat colors, etc... will not be tolerated.

PG-13
Cussing is allowed, but to a minimum. Also, any use of sexual content or anything suggesting it is prohibited along with detailed births. Its just, ew... no.
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianridersrp.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Riders :: Welcome :: Getting Started-
Jump to: