Equestrian Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Riders

ERR is a literate, friendly roleplay site. You can choose to either be a horse, or the rider, or maybe even both.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm by Admin

» The Waterfalls
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:00 pm by Admin

» The Forest Clearing
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:58 pm by Admin

» The Lake
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 pm by Admin

» English Riding Arena
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:48 pm by Admin

» Indoor Arena
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 pm by Admin

» Western Riding Arena
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:44 pm by Admin

» The Pastures
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:41 pm by Admin

» Tack Lockers
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 pm by Admin

Weather & Season

Its currently summer. It's 80 degrees F with 10% chance of rain.

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer Empty
PostSubject: Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer   Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer 2_original

|| Gabriella Abbigail Francesco ||
Gabbi, Gabs, Abbi, Ella, Gail.
Female
D.O.B:
November 2

Job:
She works at her parent's stable as a teacher and instructor.

Sexual Orientation:
She's straight.

|| PHYSIQUE ||
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer Acacia_brinley_clark_by_loveyounightmare-d6sjuqe

Overall Appearance:
Gabriella is a very short girl, standing at 5 feet 2 inches. She has a very skinny frame as well, only weighing in at 108 pounds. Despite her skinny frame, she does have a well structured body with an hourglass figure.
 Her hair at the moment reaches right above the center of her back, however she does tend to cut it a lot as well as dye it different colors, its hard to tell what color her hair might be next. Her eyes are big and a bright blue with specks of silver dancing around.
 Overall its not hard to see that she is a gorgeous girl.

Voice:

(May have to skip forward some for voice)

Riding Outfits:
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer 31489be988e07df984c3a42e042cf680

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer Y

Everyday Outfits:

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer Original

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer 06e07edbbb884432e5666e68df426cf7

|| PERSONAL INFORMATION ||

Personality:
{ Sarcastic | Stubborn | Rude & Blunt | Ill-tempered | Flirtatious | Mean | Funny | Strict  }

Goals:
She dreams of becoming a well known barrel racer.

=#ff0000]]]|| BIOGRAPHY ||
[/b]

History:
Gabriella was born into a very wealthy family who had a passion for animals, especially horses. Growing up, Gabriella took loads of riding lessons, and though her parents urged her to stick with English riding, her heart lead her down another path, in the direction of Western riding. She was a quick learner and soon, became very good. She would go to all kinds of different competitions and some ended up being lucky days for her.
 Her parents finally decided to open up a stable and even made a bigger mansion for the students to stay at. Gabriella isn't given special treatment, and she doesn't act better than the others, not even the English riders.

ff9933]]|| FAMILY ||

Mother:
Malaysia
Father:
Peter

Siblings:
None

Crush:
Nope
Significant Other:
Nope
Children: Nope!

|| OTHER INFORMATION ||

Played by:
Admin

Discipline(s):
Though great at Western riding, she is alright in the arts of English. She mainly sticks to western, as she finds barrel racing to be her passion.

Awards & Trophies:
She has won many awards and trophies, more than she can name and they stay at her home mansion that stays not to far away from the stables.

Best Recorded Timing:

Competitions won:
More than she can count, however she has lost a lot as well, we can't all be perfect.

Quote:
"There are so many people out there that will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say watch me." ~Unknown.

Theme Song:

Tack:
Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer 8391S

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer C14ad5871d56a277336bc11c77e74e94

Horse(s):
To be announced
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianridersrp.rpg-board.net

Gabriella - Flirtatious Barrel Racer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Riders :: Character Creation :: Accepted Biographies :: Human Bio's-